Acting Auditions, Careers and Acting What-nots [mortgageloan-processor.blogspot.com]

Acting Auditions, Careers and Acting What-nots [mortgageloan-processor.blogspot.com]

Question by Sung A: What kind of violation is this.? Hi I have a simple but little tricky question. I believe there are three ways to purchase a house. 1.Pay cash - If you are a millionaire.. 2.Hire Mortgage Broker - They will contact with Wholesale Lender 3.Contact with Bank directly - Bank has it's own Loan Officer. *If someone doesn't tell the difference between mortgage broker and loan officer, go to yahoo and search "mortgage broker vs. loan officer" . Here is my story. Year 2004 I met Mr.Kim who was a mortgage broker.He always tell others that if someone wants to buy a house, they have to hire a mortgage broker to process their loan(He was acting that option #3 does not exist. That way he could get more jobs to sell.). *Someone might say "Why did you trust the mortgage broker? You are stupid..." You will be surprised to know how so many people have no knowledge about these whatsoever. Anyway I trusted him and year 2005 I purchased my first house. I filled out loan application and prepared all the documents which was prepared by Mr.Kim. The loan was approved: both first and second lender was major Banks. Exactly 2months later, I received a check book by XX (also major bank) bank. I asked my mortgage broker about this and he said that this was a home equity line of credit by XX bank (3rd mortgage): it was issued based on the current value of my property (there's no loan application and no appraisal report..ect.) and my excellent credit. I had no doubt about this at that time (because it was issued from a major bank) and I used the money for home improvement. My mortgage broker, Kim was sentenced for financial fraud for other cases(currently he is in federal prison) In the mean time, my mortgage payment was increased dramatically because it was a MTA program which I had no idea what that was at that time... My monthly payment doubled after 2 years and I had reached a point where I could not make all three mortgage payment including the 3rd mortgage. As the real estate market crashed, the value of my house dropped greatly and I could no longer able to make payment. I knew something was not right. I heard about Mortgage Audit from internet one day and decided to do that. I requested all the documents (including original loan applications..) from the all three lenders. I was surprised to see that there were loan officer's name which I had no idea because I had never met any loan officers. Not only that but also the information on the loan application had wrong information which was prepared by mortgage broker?? or the loan officer?? Since the lender was not a whole sale lender, I had learned that the loan officer from the lender must meet with the borrower directly(Patriot Act?). What do you think about this whole loan process? I want to know how big crime it is when the loan officer never contacted the borrower and accept all the documents from the mortgage broker and approve the loan despite of all the wrong information on the loan documents?? * Some of you might say, "You signed the documents at the settlement and it is your responsibility" However both the mortgage broker and the title agent are currently imprisoned. During the settlement, it is almost impossible to review every single document and sign them. I had to trust whatever I sign because it was conducted by title lawyer. Who would not trust "LAWYER" ?? DO YOU THINK LENDER GAVE US A MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE CHARITY WORKERS? Best answer for What kind of violation is this.?:

Answer by Maj. Beltran
Your question gave me a headache. I would suggest strongly that you contact an attorney that specializes in real estate. To me it sounds like you may have a case based on fraud, simply on the basis that your broker seemed to have filled out and filed papers on your behalf with out your approval. Good luck.

SpinChimp - The Professional Spinner

Mortgage Fraud, Predatory Lending and Mortgage Scams were so pervasive over the last 5 years. Here is how you can get your mortgage papers audited without spending an arm and a leg. I don't sell that service and I do not have an ax to grind. It is best to have a competent lawyer who specializes in TILA violations to look at your original mortgage paperwork, but if you can't here is a good alternative. Don't get scammed by people out there who claim to be TILA auditing experts.

mortgageloan-processor.blogspot.com Mortgage Truth In Lending Act Secrets

Acting careers all start with acting auditions. Taking acting classes no matter how sophisticated they may be is worthless if you have no willingness to try acting auditions. After finding an acting class in preparation for acting careers, the next step is to get ready for different auditions that will test how much you have learned and how long you will try to reach your goals.  

Every experience will teach you something. Even if acting auditions can cause some actors to lose heart and passion for the craft, it is also a building factor. Each experience will provide actors an idea of what they must do and how they must do it in order to get booked. However, one must understand that even before attempting to go on an audition, basic acting skills have to be learned. Casting directors are in a hurry and have deadlines to meet and will not have the patience to wait for you to perform.

While in an audition you already need to have some idea of how it works and how you must go about it.

Remember that the acting and modeling industry is tough and you have to be willing to try over and over again. An actor can never have enough training. Even some of the best actors today still undergo acting classes for weeks or months and then go to their agent and see if the skills that they have learned would be applicable to the movies that they want to get.

Even the best actors and actresses still have to face rejection whenever they are in acting auditions. Rejection is not the end of acting careers.

In fact, if the actor would learn how to use the rejection for their own good, they can use the emotion that they felt to transform themselves into better and more believable actors.

Continuous training is needed so that you can become stronger. As long as you love acting you must do your best to enhance yourself every day. Remember that acting is a craft that needs to be honed. It is not something that you disregard once you attain momentary fame. The world of acting is cut throat and if you do not evolve, you will be left behind. Learn various lessons like acting for film and television, acting for prime-television, acting for daytime television or acting for sitcoms because they would entail different rules and strategies in order for you to get noticed.

Related Acting Auditions, Careers and Acting What-nots Topics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...